Wednesday, July 07, 2010

So Sleepy

I went to my good friend Courtney's birthday part last night (happy bday Court!). While I was there I started having a major allergy attack. Beth, my friend whose house it was at, went to find me some allergy medicine. She found me some Tylenol Allergy and Sinus, that had expired in 1996. Does she never clean her medicine cabinet out?! I took some anyway. Then she found some Zyrtec and not having a lot of faith in the effectiveness of super old Tylenol Allergy I took that as well. About an hour later it hit me, hard. I was so tired I barely made it home and then passed out. And woke up and now it is midnight and I am still up! Nice. Fun party though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Jana, so much fun for me. Oh Yeah and thanks for magazine for women over 40!!

Court