Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One of my good friends told me yesterday that I hadn't posted in a week! I am so sorry to those of you that check. Summer is always a lagging time for me.


We went to Butte last weekend for state soccer. It wasn't our best weekend--neither in how Carter played or how I acted. It was frustrating! I don't want to be a "soccer" mom like that so that is something I am really going to have to work on. Good thing we don't have to worry about it until next April!

I have been wanting to institute a no TV between 9 and 6 rule this summer. The problem is 1) we've had world cup soccer and we don't want to miss that and 2) we've had camps so much lately that we haven't been home much between 9 and 4 so when we finally get home we decide to flop and relax!

We been rafting twice (Scott & Carter have been 4 times). Both times have been wonderful and I can't wait to go again!

Max has church camp next week and then we get to go to Oregon!!

Haven't seen many movies except Toy Story 3--made me cry and The Karate Kid--just as fun as the original!!

How has your summer been?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You...again this is the only way I keep up on your goings on!
Love ya Court

Engellant said...

I check your site every day. Delighted to see an update.

Renn said...

You're such a slacker!! Just kidding you know... Can't wait 'til Tuesday!! Max is in my group for church camp, we're going to have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

OK, are you telling the truth about Karate Kid? Cuz it's a favorite of mine. Tell me true...
:)
Lorri