Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotels

Remember whe you were a kid and saying in hotels was like the greatest thing ever? It is Max's favorite thing to do--and for kids nowadays it is way better because most hotels have a swimming pool and free food in the morning.

I am at the point where staying in hotels is one of my least favorite things to do.

I never sleep good.

I can't read before I fall asleep because the light bothers everyone.

The room is either too hot or too cold, never just right.

And if we stay more than one night the room is just a mess no matter how hard I try for it not to be!

I have to keep track of everyone else's stuff and keep it picked up. It is just annoying.

2 comments:

Renn said...

But you have a blast watching soccer in 4 different weather systems with your oldest friend!!!!!

Jana said...

Yes, I certainly did!!