Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Updates!

Melissa--Probably. I am sure he'd love it. He is a pretty steady kid and he adores Trey.

One week until the new Rick Riordan book and just a bit over a week until Ironman 2. Which means it's almost my birthday also!

Max starts baseball on Saturday. Carter will be in Helena for soccer.

It is hailing out!! I was going to run up and get Max from baseball, but since Scott is over at the fields and coming home in a half hour (Max's baseball is from 6:00-7:30 and Carter's soccer is from 6:30-8:00) I have Max walk to the soccer fields and then Scott brings him home. I decided not to go get Max because games start next week and I won't have a free hour on Tuesdays. Now I feel a bit guilty because it is hailing. I am not sure it is hailing at the fields and Scott does have a car there, but still, a little guilty. It will be easier to talk Max into getting into the bath when he gets home since he will be freezing!!

No comments: