Monday, April 05, 2010

Laziest Spring Break EVER!!

There is a bunch of stuff I didn't do this past week. I didn't sye my hair. I didn't get Carter's room painted. I didn't clean off an organize the shelves in my pantry. I didn't vacuum the house. I didn't nap a lot, I think only twice, but I laid down and read a few times. I also didn't sleep a lot.

But, I did do some other things:
I finished all levels, mini games and survival modes on Plants vs. Zombies (except the "endless" survival mode, because as the name suggests, there is no end to it) and started back through on my second time through the levels.

I read three books.

I saw three movies.

I went to Spokane for a day and ate at Olive Garden.

I made this recipe (some say it was a success, but I didn't love it--let's just say that if I didn't have the memory of Olive Garden's version in my mind I might have liked it better).

And Carter was in the paper twice (once for his basketball team and once for the day camp they went to at Lone Pine).

I just had such low motivation. I am not sure if it was due to the weather being so crappy or if it was due to my knee hurting. Actually, my knee itself doesn't hurt so much as it aches, and I have to limp a bit. So, by the end of the day my hips and legs are sore from overcompensating due to the limping. Laying down at night is an awesome feeling.

Oh, and Scott has shingles.

Here's a picture of Max, Sam and Carter at my mom's yesterday for Easter egg hunting.

No comments: