Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Kind of An Awesome Day

Today started out by me getting an ARC (advanced reader copy) of a book I am really excited to read. I was super excited.

Then Scott got home (he had been in Helena) and he brought me a pound of some of my favorite candies (handmade mints from The Parrot Confectionery). How thoughtful is that?!

Carter's "friend's" mom brought him over a present they bought him while in Hawaii and she also brought me a bag of chocolate covered macadamia nuts!

Then I had a great time at youth group tonight.

Now I am getting some work done that I really need to finish before I have surgery next week. There are two major things I need to make sure are done just in case I don't feel like doing anything for a few days--and I am almost done with one!

All in all, a great day!!

No comments: