Monday, March 01, 2010

Sample

I had a great weekend with my friends scrapbooking. I didn't get a lot of "pages" done because I was working on our vacation album. I will take some pictures of that and post them sometime here. Steph and I decided that we would try and scrap one page a week for the year and then share them, I will share them with you also, if I actually make this challenge! My scrapping room is quite the mess right now, though. Here is one I did:
Overall is was just a great weekend to be away from home and in a beautiful house on the river. It was so nice out!! And I did come into town on Friday for the crosstown basketball games--Flathead won them both! I was super excited for the girls because they hadn't won a single conference game, so to go out playing so good was a small success for them! The boys played great. This is such a great group of basketball players and such good role models for younger boys who watch the games. They don't whine at refs, they just keep their heads down and play. And off the court they are awesome--they served dinner at the community kitchen over Christmas, they put on a free mini-camp for valley kids, and three of the graduating seniors are going to Ivy League colleges. It has been really fun watching them play this season.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments: