Monday, March 22, 2010

Ow.

So, I think I tore my meniscus in my right knee. It goes from hurting really bad, to just hurting a little, all in the same day. I have talked to a few people who have told me they have torn meniscus' and they just live with it. So, do I want to live with it or do I want it fixed. That is the question. Actually, the big question did I actually tear it or not. I need an MRI to determine that. Maybe I will get that done during spring break.
Carter's team won at the tournament this weekend! It was so exciting. In the championship game he made a three point shot--highlight of his season (well, that & stuffing a good player on our "nemesis" team). Plus in the championship game he took two charges in a row. His defense is looking really good right now. He is really enjoying himself and we really like the families on the team. Good times!
And while driving too and from Missoula I got four books read--two I had started before and finished on the road, tow I started on the road. They were quick easy reads, but it was good to make a small dent in my "to-read" pile!

Four more sleeps until spring break!
Oh man, wasn't he cute? I loved those cheeks!!

No comments: