Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Imagination

I just saw Alice in Wonderland and loved it. I am still not sold on all the 3D stuff going on, but I did enjoy the movie nevertheless.

While there I saw the preview for Tron Legacy. When Tron first came out I was 11. I barely remember it, but I think my brother really enjoyed it--and it was on the verge of all the computer stuff being big, I remember it was cutting edge for the time with graphics. Well, the preview for Tron Legacy really looks good. Like blockbuster good. I am pretty excited about it.


I went to Spokane on Monday with Nicole, that was a nice day, some shopping, ate at Olive Garden, laughed. Then today the boys went to day camp at Lone Pine. They got to dissect African grasshoppers today, Max said they smelled bad. I have a few things I need to get done over spring break, nothing too pressing, so I will relax a bit also. And guess what, knee surgery on the 12th.

No comments: