Thursday, February 11, 2010

Colored Food

One of my very favorite blogs is Amy Atlas. Only because her company does things like this. So, for some reason I am into monchormatic foods. I have found three recipes recently that I can modify to become any color I want. Circus Popcorn, Meringue Kisses and Lollipops. It should be noted that I have made meringue kises and lollipops before. I used to make lollipops all the time when I was younger and quite a bit of meringue kisses also. In fact, it was probably one of the first recipes I made because I had them once somewhere else and wasn't sure if I could find them again, so I learned how to do it myself.

Anyway, I got to thinking about how I could use these, and in the fever of the recent cross town rivalry game I of course started thinking orange and black. You could make any of these things in orange and probably in black also. Would that look cute. Orange and black popcorn in bags, orange meringue kisses and big orange suckers with black ribbons. I might have to do this...

No comments: