Saturday, January 30, 2010

Schedules

Here is my basic schedule for January & February:
Mondays: Rotary basketball practice (yes, I am coaching. but we are having so much fun)
Tuesdays: volleyball game (I am at a league at the Summit, but this also happens to be the night that people schedule meetings so I have had soccer, Carter's scheduling at the middle school & an insurance committee meeting on Tuesdays also).
Wednesdays: youth group (I am the leader)
Thursdays: Rotary basketball game
Fridays: this is actually my night off, but if there is a FHS boys or girls basketball game we normally go to that.
Saturdays: rotary basketball game and indoor soccer game.

You can see why I am not overly enthused about doing housework on Saturdays between basketball and soccer. And this is without even planning anything extra for Max to do, which I feel we really need to be doing. This week we will try and get him set up with guitar lessons.

So, I sit here, knowing my house needs to be picked up but only wanting to go lay down and read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to change your Reaction comments to (1) Giddy What Up!
(2) Lame.
(3) I concur.

Anonymous said...

You need to change your Reaction comments to
(1) Giddy What Up!
(2) Lame.
(3) I concur.