Monday, December 07, 2009

In the hectic-ness of the season, the little things have to bring comfort.

*I love my library. It is cozy and I am surrounded by books. It is one of my favorite places to be!

*this show. I discovered it last week and totally love it. It's hard to find on TV because it is a syndicated show, but check it out sometime. It's just such a nice diversion!

*last night Carter and I made more cinnamon rolls. It's what I am giving out as gifts for people I work with and Carter & Max's teachers.

*last year Scott bought me this candle for Christmas. I loved it, but kind of forgot about it over the summer. I rediscovered it a week ago and now I need a new one. I love the scent!

*I am almost done with the books for the cookie swap, my contribution for the cookie swap and my Christmas cards!

All in all things are moving along quickly and wonderfully!

No comments: