Friday, August 15, 2008

Pouty Mood

I really, really want to be spending lots of time in my library. It is not happening and it is making me feel very pouty. In fact, on Wednesday the school opened back up (the floors were being refinished so we couldn't get in from Monday until Wednesday) so I went skipping into my library to be met by the sight of EVERYTHING pushed to one side so they could clean the carpets. How could I be bitchy when they were cleaning the carpets, but I did feel like crying and then went home and pouted for a bit. I should have Monday morning, all day Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday to spend there, so I will be ready when school starts, I just want it to be now!!!!

2 comments:

Renn said...

love the fall colors...

zdoodlebub said...

Didn't read this before seeing you at the fair. I think it's a great sign that you are so impatient. Means you are going to have a great year doing what you love!