Monday, August 11, 2008

Bloggity, Blog, Blog...

Last year I taught the same friend as below how to create a blog. Hers was beautiful She used it very effectively in her classroom and as a way to communicate with her student's parents. As one of those parents I truly appreciated it. Then someone nominated her to teach a section about creating blogs for the classroom at a conference this August. She didn't want to do it alone so she asked me to help her out. We spent all day today trying to decide how we would do it and we came up with this. This is version one and we have a bit to add by next Wednesday, but it's kind of a good start. Of course, in the course of researching this we found NUMEROUS blogs about starting blogs. Oh well, we'll just be one more.

1 comment:

zdoodlebub said...

ooooo, I wish every teacher did that! I would lurve it!