Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wahoo!



Finished! Just waiting for my final grade to put in my paperwork.

I am a librarian. Can you imagine being able to get paid to read?

It rocks.

This is one of my favorite books of the last year. The next one in the series came out. When I find books like these that I love it makes me a bit sad that I don't have a daughter share them with. Renn, go buy Izzy both of these books! It's not quite Penderwicks good, but then, what is?

This week I discovered Spaced. Hysterical British show. Seriously, if you Netflix, put it on your list. I tried to find a good clip, but just couldn't so I settled on this one. Actually I found a lot of good ones, but I love this song. I can't help it! This is actually at the end of the series and I haven't even seen this episode yet.

1 comment:

zdoodlebub said...

Congratulations!

(and I'm up for anything that pays homage to John Cusack.)