Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday

Well, hello!

I am back after a few days of company. We had my in-laws and the teenagers they bring here every summer (the girl was a flower girl at our wedding when she was 4, she is almost 18--time flies). We had a great time but spent way too much time in the sun.

Friday we were on a friend's boat and then Saturday we went rafting. Our new raft is awesome. Scott bought some of these for the boys so we had a few water fights. I also got to float, finally. the first time we went I tried but the river was still so fast it was kind of scary. It was perfect this last weekend and so I spent about 45 minutes in the river. My favorite summer time activity!

Tomorrow I finish my internship. I will be done with all the assignments for that class by Tuesday so I can get all my certification paperwork in and then be officially a librarian. Wahoo!

I am pooped now, though, so I am going to to catch up on Burn Notice and then go to bed!

Later.

No comments: