Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Obsession

I love those reusable grocery bags that you can buy nowadays. They hold a ton, the strap is long enough to sling on your shoulder, they are cheap, whatever, I just LOVE them. I sent my mother-in-law off to buy me some Trader Joes bags because then I will be the only one in town who has them. If she can't find them though, I can always get them off ebay because you can find all sorts of bags on ebay. Here are the Trader Joe's ones:And here are some totally cool ones from a store called Whole Foods Market. They have even cooler ones (retro designs) but the ebay lady wants a kidney for them.
but oh how I covet them:

4 comments:

zdoodlebub said...

I'm going to get me some Trader Joe's bags. Then there will be TWO people in town who have them. And who also love It's Always Sunny...

(I know I don't have to post three in one day, but my self-imposed deadline is Tuesday...and I procrastinated this week.)

Renn said...

My Trader Joe bags are insulated and lots of people in Missoula have been using them for years! :)

jana said...

That's because Missoula is a super granola place. I will totally be ahead of the curve here. With the new white ones.

cmercord said...

I just use the "black" rosauers ones, they go with everything. :) But they are awesome. They hold so much. I keep 5-10 in my car at all times.