Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got up this morning and went for a walk with a friend. I got up really early (early for me in the summer) and made coffee, took a cup with me and looked forward to finishing the pot when I got home. Scott, in his infinite wisdom, turned the pot OFF when he left the house. There was like a thirty minute gap from when he left to when I got home and he turned it off. What a butthead.

Max has got the Guitar Hero bug and is trying to master Welcome to the Jungle. When I first started teaching kindergarten this was my anthem because that's how I felt everyday in the class was. Now I have heard that song about 20 times and I don't like it that much.

Yay rain! I love that storm we had last night and the very fall feeling that is this morning. It will probably heat up too much later, but I am loving right now!

Last night an old friend came over for a visit. She and I were pregnant together for the first time and her son was born four weeks after mine. Her son and Carter played together almost everyday for the first three years of their lives and then they moved to Colorado. So they were in the valley and came by for the evening and our kids played great together and we had such a nice chat. It was so much fun to hang out with her again.

And finally we have a nice quiet day at home planned. My kid were in the water for five days straight and now we get to hang out at home and go to Mamma Mia this afternoon. Max is very excited.

2 comments:

zdoodlebub said...

enjoy your home day. I love those!

Jo said...

You can reheat the coffee in your microwave.