Tuesday, July 01, 2008

End of the Reading Year

I read 76 books last year (my "reading" year is a fiscal year--July 1-June 30). For the most part all of the reading in 2008 I have done has been younger books, but hey, that's my job now. I did recently read two GREAT books The Spellman Files and it's sequel The Curse of the Spellmans both by Lisa Lutz. If you like Stephanie Plum books (humorous, mystery types) you'll like these.
Also, that beat my other record of 74 books. I started keeping track so I could know what I have read and what I've liked, but also just to see if I could read one book a week. I get pretty excited when I read more than that!

1 comment:

zdoodlebub said...

I must say, that's pretty impressive. It's so cool that now you get to pursue a passion and get paid for it.