Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not For the Faint of Heart

I do not recommend having indoor recess all day on the last day of school.

In other news, Max has been drawing his hair flat on his head all year whenever he has to do a self portrait (second row down, all the way to the right), even though his hair is totally not flat. His teacher decided today that he needed a hair drawing tutorial. Here are the results-adorable.
Then the boys missed the bus, but because I was kind of looking to leave anyway it was a nice excuse to get out of the school. Tomorrow I will be back and be moving stuff into MY LIBRARY, but tonight I am going to chill. Did you all know that I am now a LIBRARIAN? No more kindergarten for me (although, technically I am not a librarian until I finish both my classed--details). It rocks.

No comments: