Friday, June 20, 2008

Updates

Reading: The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz (a grown up book, shocking I know)
Watching: My Boys (tbs), Weeds (showtime), Newsradio (dvd), Fear Itself (nbc), and Euro Cup 2008 (good soccer games)
Listening To: Viva La Vida--Coldplay (video snippet below)
Carter Reading: Hank Zipzer by Henry Winkler (yes, the fonz)
Favorite New Product: The Ped Egg. No more gross summer feet! It works GREAT.
Eating: Everlasting Gobstoppers. The boys and I have really gotten into these lately. Also, Red Hots. I love these.




Both boys finished camp and were "camper of the day" at one point.
Soccer and football camp for Carter next week.
Max lost a tooth.
Scott returns tomorrow.
We went to the pool today. Women who have had a few babies should not be allowed to wear bikinis.
The boys watched Camp Rock tonight, I watched Will & Grace and read.
I have been working in my library and getting a lot done, but I have mounds more to accomplish.
Nothing new on the movie front this weekend.

No comments: