Friday, May 30, 2008

So Wonderful

A few years ago I started going to the blog of a lady who is a very good scrapbooker. She appealed to me because her style was very simple and clean. She also is raising three boys who do sports and since their team colors were orange and black I loved to see how she scrapped with those colors (since I will have to do that someday--maybe). I have kind of gotten to know her a bit and the other day she sent me a set of personalized note cards and calling cards. They are so cool! It was very unexpected and very sweet. She makes these and sells them--here's a link to her online shop. Thanks Melissa!!
I hurt my back really bad yesterday. It is hard to relax when I am having muscle spasms!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

You are very welcome, Jana! Thanks for this sweet post about me ;)
Hope your back is better today?

Melissa