Monday, May 19, 2008

Here is the picture of Indiana Jones that Max made for his invitations. So cute. He has spent a good deal of time the last two days trying to finish building the Indiana Jones Temple Escape kit that he got from his grandma and grandpa. He is so intent when he gets into building a set!

The internet is so amazing! There is a book I have been trying to find for YEARS. It was a book I remember fondly reading when I was much younger, and I remembered a few details but not the title or author. Every now and again I would do an internet search for the title but come up with nothing--until today. I found it. It is a book called Mr. Pudgins and although it is out of print I was able to order a used copy. I am excited to read it to Carter and Max. Let's hope it stands the test of time--some of them do.

No comments: