Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Day!

So, it's the big day. You know it's just fun to have a birthday. It's not like I expect anything big, but I just feel the say is special. This is how my morning went. I woke up way to early but since I was up I decided to take a bubble bath. I finished a good book while I was in the bath. Since it was so early I got Carter up and we went to McDonalds and Starbucks before school. That was a fun way to start the day. If I could have gone back home to bed that would have topped it off, but it is Friday and I will have fun with my kiddos at school today so it won't be too bad. Scott and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight, Max is gone and Carter will be at a friend's house.
Hope your day is good as well!

2 comments:

Renn said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!!!! Know that I'm thinking of you all day!! Much OXOXOX's!!!

Engellant said...

Happy Birthday dear Jana!