Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Warm Feelings

The problem with reading a book like the Penderwicks is that it left me feeling so good and so warm and so content that I couldn't imagine jumping into another book right away. There just would be nothing that matched up. But read I must, so onward I went. I borrowed a book from one of Carter's friends about three months ago, so I am finally reading that one. It is the second in a series, and the third came out yesterday. Carter's same friend bought the third one, so after I am done with this one, I can grab that one from him and just keep on reading. But so many good books that I have had on hold have come in for me that my line-up is quite extensive and quite exciting. I am going to get a personalized license plate, and this is the one that Scott came up with: BKNRD. I think it fits.

No comments: