Monday, April 07, 2008

Tuesday-Bright Spot

I got a few things done today that I needed to so my stress level is not quite as high as it was, but I still have a few to go. Tuesday will be great because the new Penderwicks book is coming out. How cool. I am going to have to go to Borders tomorrow and see if they have it because I cannot wait on this one.

Robyn was complaining that my good reads books have too many children/young adult books, but can you blame me? That's where my head is!! I get to take a few days off in May to spend in the library with the current library so I get a good idea of what needs to be done next year.

Good basketball game tonight and tomorrow--Go Tennessee!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I am also looking forward to the new Penderwick book - I love those sisters!

Melissa