Friday, April 18, 2008

Frinally Friday

Some Fridays I start the day with a "Wahoo" type attitude. You know, it's Friday, nothing is going to get me down. Then there are some days where I just limp into Friday thinking, "Thanks goodness today is Friday or I would have to take a sick day tomorrow!" Today has started out to be one of those days. I am just hoping against hope that I will have a certain package from Amazon with a book I am really looking forward to reading. I could myself closing out the week with a book and a bubble bath.

We are going to Helena for soccer tomorrow. I am thinking that I might skip the games next weekend. This is a tough decision because I love watching Carter play, but I do think sometimes I need to take a step back and truth be told, not going to Great Falls seems like a small thing to miss. There are still 3 other weekends after that and two tournaments so I wouldn't be missing that much. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: