Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday

*the LONGEST hour of the week is the last hour of the school day on a Friday in a kindergarten classroom. I defy anyone with any other job to claim that theirs is worse. It's not. I guess I could have fun with them, play games and what not, but I just don't have the energy. Somedays I do not feel like the most effective teacher.

*I think that ordering books will be the best part of my new job next year. I actually have a pretty big budget. I assume it will go pretty fast, but I have already started adding books to our fall order!

*Max is going to Colorado Springs with my mom to take Eric and Cathy their new car. She was going to drive it alone and then fly to Spokane. Now she won't have to go alone. Max will miss a bit of school but it is first grade and in a few years this would not be possible. He is so excited to go on plane!!

*One person thought that my choice for a personalized plate meant Back in Red. I hope you all know it means Book Nerd.

*Tomorrow we go to Great Falls for soccer. If I could get away with it I would try and stay home, but Carter has already told me that will not be possible. Nice.

No comments: