Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Warnell Book Club

I finished The Nixie's Song which was a fun and easy read. So now Carter and I have to have our second book club dinner. It is such a sweet time. I gave him the choice on the next book: Artemis Fowl or The Lightning Thief. He read the back of both of them and choose Artemis. I am glad because I haven't read that book in a few years, so I am looking forward to re-reading it. I started last night reading to him because the first chapter can be confusing, but once we get over that hump, I think he will be able to take off on his own. Another good thing is that both of them are the starts to series. So if he likes the first one, there are others he can read after!

1 comment:

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.