Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break

Today's the day is so many ways:

*I should find out about the library job.
*My men take off for spring break and leave me alone for the week.
*Actually, I am taking off to. I am driving with them to Spokane (2 cars) and I am going to spend tomorrow there shopping and then come home tomorrow night (or Sunday morning--because I have the freedom to change my mind!)

I decided during spring break my goal is to not put any more books on hold at the library. I am always adding to my list and then when things come in I don't have time to read them all. Currently I have 26 books checked out (four of them are due during spring break) and 17 books on hold. Yeah, I have time to do all of that. And paint my bedroom and tile the downstairs bathroom, which are my ONLY plans for this break. It is going to be a very good week.

1 comment:

Renn said...

I am so jealous in so many ways...