Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Painting

I don't like painting. Actually, I don't like the cutting in, it's too tedious. The rolling is fine and our bedroom is looking so much cozier. I am definitely going to finish today so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the week. I also am not sure that I actually am going to tile the bathroom, but it's good to have bought the stuff. I am taking a break now and going to get lunch, then I have to move all th stuff in my bedroom to the other side (the walls I have finished, but I am over halfway done so the rest shouldn't take too long. I also put a book on my ipod and even though it's one I have heard before it's one I truly enjoy (yes, it is a young adult book, but it is one about werewolves and vampires--I do love vampire stories).

1 comment:

Niki said...

I'm with you on the cutting in. However, for me, the pain of that is worth the end product a 100 times over. I love a new coat of paint in a room. Just finding the time to do it when JP wants to "help". Unfortunately, the carpets don't need painting! :)