Sunday, March 02, 2008

Obsession

I normally don't shop at Wal-Mart, at all. It's crowded and sometimes dirty-feeling and just not my favorite place. But, they have some of the coolest stuff there for Easter. You walk down the aisle and there is a bunch of yellow stuff, like yellow peeps and bags of just yellow m & ms and yellow wrapped hershey kisses and yellow jelly beans, etc..., all yellow. Then there was a pink section, and a green section and a blue section and a pink section. It is so cool. I kept thinking that if I just knew someone who was having a baby I would buy a bunch of pink stuff or blue stuff. I am just obsessed with all of this.

I went to Penelope today. It was so cute. I ADORE James McAvoy.

Lovely lazy weekend. Too much so, but it was necessary!

P.S. This could be a pretty interesting week for me, I will keep you posted!!

No comments: