Monday, March 03, 2008

News!!

The librarian at my school is retiring. You know what that means--

I MIGHT GET TO BE A LIBRARIAN NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

I have to apply, but since I almost have my certification and it is within my own school and almost everyone who is currently a librarian wants me to get it and my principal is recommending I get it, it is almost a done deal. But, I am not counting my chickens yet...keep me in your prayers over the next few weeks. Can you imagine...next year I could be reading along and if Scott interrupts me I can say: "Leave me alone, I am working."

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So you want the job so you can say "Leave me alone. I am working" instead of "Leave me alone. I am reading," which then usually, I'm assuming, involves an explanation of what reading is? I'm telling Scott.

jana said...

Har, har, har. You are sooooo funny. Is that sarcasm? I couldn't tell. You are not laying it on thick enough.