Monday, March 10, 2008

Nerves...

My dream job is open. Lots of people are pulling for me and I think I have the best shot. The only unknown is that I currently am not certified. I will be certified by the end of the summer, so I am hoping that this will not hamper my chances for the job. I am turning my application in tomorrow and might know something by the end of the week. I should be the only person applying for it (it is currently only open within the district and we don't think anyone else will be applying). Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I have made a Russell Library blog so I can show off my prowess with technology in the event I need to--can anyone think of a different title? This is the one Robyn thought of, but I am open to more suggestions.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Good luck to you, Jana!! I hope and pray tour dream job becomes reality! :)

melissa

melissa said...

UGH - I meant 'your'!!

Niki said...

Congrats girl! We're pulling for you from out here in Washington state.