Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Max

On Tuesday I was loading the boys up in my car for Carter's haircut. As we were walking to the car Carter is telling me all about playing football (!) at recess and how much fun it was and all the catches he made, etc... We hop in the car and Max says "I want to hear Dancing Queen." Now, several people have told me that he really has no gay tendencies at all, which is a good thing because occasionally...then again, he is only 7.

Melissa E. (I have two Melissas who read this--cool): when you are ready I am going to have you watch the Battlestar Galactica miniseries. I know it is scifi, but you liked Robin Hood and you liked Friday Night Lights, so you have to give this a try as well.

3 comments:

Engellant said...

Without a special invitation I would have dismissed this show completely but you have seldom led me astray.... so, tell me this....do I need to watch the earlier episodes or start right in with the new season?

Robyn said...

You have to watch it ALL. You won't be sorry. Starbuck rules.

jana said...

I will give you the mini series. I think that is the best place to start. That way it is not too much of a commitment. If you watch the mini and like it then you can watch the first season. If you don't like it you haven't wasted too much time!