Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back Home...

**By the way, this is my 500 post. I never thought I would keep this going but I have a few loyal readers and I enjoy posting every now and again, so pat on the back!! 500!**

Max and I went to see Mamma Mia on Saturday. Yesterday I would have said that he didn't love it, but he did enjoy it. Today he was singing the songs and asking me questions and saying that he wanted to see it again. When we were there he was acting pretty tired and I think he had a tough time seeing and he kept wanting to ask me questions. Plus, a bit of the subject matter was over his head. But, it is such a fun musical and such a good time that today he is just remembering the good stuff. I am going to sign him up for theater camp this week.

Carter spent the day with my cousin Drew and his fiancee Jami. It is their wedding he will be in this summer. They have been dating since Jami was a sophomore in high school. There hasn't been a family wedding for a long time so we are all very excited. Jami is an awesome basketball player for Gonzaga, and a cool thing about her is that her sister plays for Tennessee and was the SEC freshman of the year. It's like knowing a celebrity.

Anyway, Mamma Mia is being made into a movie and will be out this summer. Good times!

No comments: