Saturday, February 02, 2008

Also...

Here is another reason I do not feel badly for Glacier and their losing always this year...
The Flathead varsity girls beat the Glacier varsity by like 30 points. The assistant superintendent talked to the Flathead varsity girls coach about running up the score. I don't think that's what happened, and when you consider this, that seems a bit lopsided. The Glacier freshman (it was the freshman girls) beat the Flathead girls something like 65 to 13. I wonder if that coach got a talking to for running up the score or a pat on the back...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I was telling Eric about our phone call about the Glacier programs, and he said, Oh, I suppose Jana's pissed about it. And I said, Uh, YEAH. And he said, "Well, it IS a REALLY nice school." He's actually very supportive whenever we talk about GHS/FHS. Maybe it goes back to SOMEONE taking him on a tour of that school. Now he wants to MARRY it.

Renn said...

Well, I'll always cheer for FHS. Even if someday "someone" moves and another "someone" gets a job there as athletic trainer. Stay true to your school, right!!! Sorry, Jana, it's become such a mess. By the way, wii charging docks are at Hastings and Walmart w/ batts for $30, FYI. Have a great weekend!!

Renn said...

What are you doing up so early on a Saturday, anyway????

jana said...

Max woke me up and then I thought about getting up to catch up on Friday Night Lights (so good!).