Sunday, January 06, 2008


Max is VIP this week in his class. This is the poster I did to highlight Max for the week. I am pretty pleased with it--in fact, I will probably take it apart and make him an 8x8 scrapbook after the week is over. I will also be taking a personal day on Thursday to go on his classes field trip to Big Mountain. Carter is competing in the school Geography Bee on Wednesday morning so I am taking the morning off then to watch him. He won the Geography Bee for his class before Christmas. He played really well on Saturday, his team has a lot of potential--made some smart plays. It was fun to watch.

I want one of these hats.

I have rediscovered the movie Holes. I love it. I went to it when it was in the theater, but didn't watch it again until this Christmas break. It is a great movies and a great book.

I revamped my book blog so that it is geared more to children's/young adult/middle elementary literature. Not a lot on it yet, but you can check it out if you'd like.

Yesterday was such a nice day, early spring in Montana type of day. I don't love having that in January, but it was a nice change. The problem is the melt/snow/freeze cycle which builds up all the ice--that's when it gets dangerous.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: