Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Blahs

If you've ever felt that teachers have cushy job and get all their summers off and long breaks at Christmas, etc... I dare you to spend the five minutes before recess and the five minutes after recess,

in the primary wing of and elementary school,
on the day of the first snow.
Hell...on...earth.

Then, my ipod is acting up, not cool.

I am going top try something really radical and go to bed at 10:00 tonight and try and get an actual 8 hours of sleep and then maybe I won't be quite so crabby tomorrow.

1 comment:

Renn said...

Good luck with that...welcome to my winter wonderland crazyness, EVERY snowy day for the past 4 years!!! To this day, Joe STILL goes out with gloves that never match and boots on the wrong feet, but at least he has gloves and boots ON, unlike Miss Maggie who thinks hats mess up her hair and her snow pants don't match her sled. No, I don't know where she came from. Have a better week!!! OX