Saturday, December 01, 2007

Lazy

I had this great initial rush of Christmas spirit--did most of my shopping, all of my wrapping, got cards mailed out, planned things--and now, nothing. Hopefully the snow we are getting tonight will kick start my drive because decorating doesn't sound appealing at all. But, we are going to put up lights. I found that I had bought icicle lights so we are hanging those from our deck and then we will be stringing lights around a pine tree in our front year that is visible from the road. I think that will be easy and still look nice. We did put our tree up in house so that's a start. My goal tomorrow is to put up a few decorations in the house and so the lights outside.

After finishing the super long book (World Without End) I was able to get two books (1, 2) done this week. Now I am going to start the third Peter book. Peter and the Starcatchers was one of my favorite books of the last few years. I loved it. I didn't love the second one as much, but I am looking forward to this one.

I am going to finish my cards tonight and then plan what treats I will be making in the next few weeks! Hope you had a good Saturday!

No comments: