Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Basement

I am so glad that we finished our basement. I was so worried that it would never happen. We are not completely done, but I know that the things we have to do to finish will get done soon. It's not like it took so long to happen, I was just worried that we would always just push the plans for doing it back and back until it would just be easier to never finish. But, we did it and now it is our favorite room. All of us. We hang out down here and watch TV or play games. It's fantastic. I am so happy we finished it and the we are using it. It also holds our Christmas tree, which Scott put up yesterday and Max started decorating today. Tomorrow night, Carter and Max and I will finish and then I need to decorate upstairs. Still no lights outside, but one thing at a time.

No comments: