Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Volleyball

My summit volleyball team is playing this week, yay! I get really excited for this because it is fun and it is exercise. My team won the championship last year, so we are hoping for a repeat. Scott is on an indoor soccer team that starts tomorrow. I don't know what it is, but I am finding more and more that I don't like to go anywhere when I get home after school. I just like to stay home. I never thought I'd say that!

We are actually starting to use our membership, finally. I have been taking Carter and Max to use the climbing wall on Sundays. I am thinking of having them do a class this winter to learn safety. They really enjoy using the wall. My mom is not happy about it because she doesn't think they need to get into climbing. I don't know that either of them will ever be climbers, but using a wall is a different thing. Also, they are both old enough to use the pool without me having to get in the water. That is an awesome thing. They both still need to continue with lessons, but I am pretty secure about them both being in the water. I also just signed them both up for basketball and am thinking about them doing snowboarding lessons, if we ever get any snow. So, this winter is shaping up to be just as busy as ever!

Kisses!

No comments: